Please note that we have sold out of the 2011-12 Watch Me Grow Calendars. Thank you for your interest.If you would like to receive notification when the 2013-14 Watch me Grow calendars become available, please send your name and e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: 2013 calendars.
About the CalendarFor parents of young children, it's often tough to know who to turn to for information about parenting, nutrition, safety and many other issues that arise in families. Now there is something to help!
The Watch Me Grow calendar is specifically designed for families with young children in Michigan. Each month highlights a different program - offering both program information and telephone numbers. Activities and tips for parents are also offered throughout the calendar providing information on health, safety, nutrition and parenting.
Important Resource for Families!Watch Me Grow Healthy Happy and Strong Calendar is a 24-month calendar which begins in January 2011 and continues through December 2012.
- Promotes the health and well-being of families
- Helps build support networks of effective programs and resources
- Includes activities for parents and children
- Highlights over 30 programs for families – offering both program information and telephone numbers for more information
- Lists important telephone numbers, and provides space for families to add their own!
Easy to Use and Greatly AppreciatedIn 2001, an evaluation was conducted to determine the impact that the calendar had on parents who received it. Parents found the calendar easy to use, and greatly appreciated the information they found!
- 94% said they liked the calendar
- 75% said they found something that was helpful to them
- 72% learned things they did not know before
- 53% told a friend/family member something from the calendar
- 24% called one of the programs they did not know before